Been a while since I really posted. Sadly I'm a little pressed for time right about now with the requirements of the physical life.
My fantasy novel has been stuck. I guess I'm not cut out to be a writer but I have been reading handfuls of fantasy novels to keep the interest up. I just managed to formulate a magic system for my book. The stained glass windows of Notre Dame Cathedral gave me the idea.
In the months (or maybe years) of my absence from this blog, I still did not stop learning my faith even though some things I came across were redundant. We still live in a culture that has no culture... if we do, it's a narcissistic, self-centered culture. Everything's been thrown out, nothing is ever sacred anymore. No thanks to Calvin... or at least his ideas. Look around, we have folks who don't know where they're going, we have folks who have questions but are hard up on the answers. Some of the worst folks are even Catholics themselves. So the fight is on... to bring the truth. And I appreciate those who are sane or trying to be sane in putting up resources out there.
One thing never to give up is Hope. Even though things go bleak... there is always hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment