Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's been a month since my last post. I haven't had time to make a post lately. I've been listening to a lot of sermons and I have no clue which topic to focus on. But there is something I can rant about... A lot of you out there think you know a lot of things. You think you all know what's best. But guess what? None of you know anything... and that includes me. We're all nothing. So don't think you're so special just because you have an opinion and it sounds good. So what's my point? A good deal of people have been educated to the point of imbecility. Yes, that's right, you heard me. Imbeciles!

There is only one foundation you need to have. And that is being rooted in the Eternal Word. I don't give a rats patootie if you're a choir director, Youth Minister, Pastor, Priest, Bishop or even the Pope. If Jesus Christ, the Eternal Word, the only Word that matters, isn't centric in your life, you might as well forget it. Fortunately, we know the Holy Father has Jesus as his center... some bishops and priests speak with Jesus as their foundation. And because of that hope is alive.

There is a commitement and conviction involved in keeping Jesus as the center of your life. Talk is cheap. How can you live to say you have Jesus within you but you don't live according to the Gospel? That's just utter manure. Now the people who are striving and struggling to live the Gospel is a different story. I'm talking about the people who blatantly live sinful lives and yet claim Jesus as their God. Horse manure, ok? Just shove it. They think they're smart because they can rationalize their actions. It just doesn't work that way.

May God have mercy on his people.

No comments:

Glory to Jesus Christ!

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Gloria Jesu Christo! Gloria in aeternum!