I just found out recently that an old friend of mine had made a formal bethrothal. He is now engaged to be married. I don't know when, however. I haven't seen this friend for a very very long time. God bless his heart. I'm glad he found someone after being brought down quite a while ago.
Anyway, this same friend asked many years ago how to keep love or in his terms, magic, alive. I did not have any good answer back then. I would most likely have said trust or fidelity or honesty. Those may be true to a point in the natural life of man. But if he were to ask me that now. I would have said something different. I would have said, "the answer is easy! Make God the center of your relationship. Make your love revolve around Him." He may not believe me. Some of you may not believe me. God is love personified. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and everything will fall in place.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment